Accounting role covering all aspects of the finance operation within an operational environment with the emphasis on improving processes and financial performance of the building.
· Assists the Community Manager in understanding the rent roll and occupancy
· Assists the Community Manager in production of budgets and reforecasts
· Lead the invoicing to the residents of the accommodation, services, late fees and other charges within the terms of the agreement.
· Assists the Front of House team in resolving financial queries/disputes from prospective and current residents
· Accounting for the 3rd party income vending deals within the building
· Daily/weekly reconciliation of SAP bank balances to the bank statement (Rent collections, security deposit & other accounts as required)
· Online credit card payments reconciliation (daily/weekly)
· Identifying bank transfers received into the rent collections accounts & posting them to business systems
· Manages the building’s petty cash
· Supports the administration of security deposit refunds
· Monitors the integrity of the student/Group ledgers between the front system Ulyses and the back, SAP. Resolving errors/omissions etc.
· Monitors payments and chases outstanding rent arrears following rent collection processes to meet business goals whilst promoting tenancy extensions and other revenue streams
· Leading the collection of debt, liaising with all relevant departments to ensure all processes are adhered to
· Processes invoices from vendors, contractors and service providers for payment and manages communication with finance team members and other stakeholders as required.
- Localidad LONDON
- Sueldo --
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos Essential SAP Business One. Excel very high level. VAT knowledge. Experience in similar position Real Estate Experience. · Experience in reporting / controlling. Advanced knowledge of VAT and / or corporation tax.
- Nombre de empresa Investment Management Company