The SEO/SEM Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and optimizing the brand´s digital marketing strategy.
– Develop and execute the strategic roadmap for paid digital marketing activities.
– Lead campaign optimization to maximize ROI.
– Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across search and social channels.
– Coordinating content and design of all social media advertising
– Manage the loyalty programme.
– Analyse all campaign in order to optimize return and maximise use of resources.
– Manage and optimize de digital marketing budget.
– Manage the brand´s web pages.
– Develop and update the digital marketing reporting.
– Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Localidad LONDON
- Sueldo --
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos '-At least 5 years' experience in SEO/SEM - Experience with digital analytics tools - Knowledgeable and updated in Social Media trends and best practices. - Excellent communication skills - Highly analytical and organized profile - Proficient use of google adworks, analytics. - Tech Savvy
- Nombre de empresa Prestigious Brand of Restoration of recognized prestige